Please circle your calendar for our upcoming Lakeshore Football Annual General Meeting which will be held on Thursday, March 11th at 7h00pm online in Zoom
We have the following positions that needs to be filled for our 2021 season:
- President – Ted Stote (for re-election)
- Director of Training and Development – Kris Parent (nominated)
- Equipment Manager – Mathieu Valade (for re-election)
- Director of Finance – Francis Paul (nominated)
* Nominations for election must be submitted to the Secretary of the Association at 15 days prior to the General Meeting. 5 days prior to the AGM, a list of approved nominees will be updated on this page.
Should there be positions without nominees, submissions will be accepted up until the AGM and including nominations from the floor.
- Welcome & Approval of the AGM Agenda
- Approval of last year’s minutes from AGM (2020)
- President’s Report (Ted) – All Reports available upon request.
- Director of Operations Report
- Director of Finance Report
- Equipment Report Marketing/ Publicity Report
- Director of Training and Development Report
- Head Coach Reports (Stef, Ali, Glen, Jesse)
- Presentation of programs and projects for 2021
- Amendments to the by-laws:
ADD Emergency clause allowing for live web based (zoom) AGM and vote in case of Health Emergency. Same standards apply.
EDIT: 4.1 Head Coaches shall be selected by the President with consultation from the Board of Directors. New head coach applicants must present a detailed plan including but not limited to:
– Coaching experience;
– Support staff and manager;
- Election of New Executives
Leave a Reply